Thursday, February 26, 2009

Discuss...if you will...

I've got a few things on my mind...and so I thought it would be fun to open up a discussion. If no one wants to play, that's fine. But I hope I have a few takers that want to share their thoughts and opinions. If you want to answer on your own blog, you can. But leave a link. Or you can just share your thoughts in the comments. But I really am curious as to what YOU think.

First set of questions....

What do you expect out of a romance?

Are there things you're pleased to see?

Are there things that turn you off in a book?

Do you judge romance in the same way as you judge other books?

Which do you prefer? Historical romance or contemporary romance?

Do you expect historical romance to be mostly accurate to the times in which they're set? Or are you fine with modern characters playing dress up?

No comments: